I was born in Moscow.
From young years I found different mathematical and logical problems very interesting.
After graduation from the Math Department of HSE, I enrolled in the master's program MMOS where I found for myself
Master of Mathematics
Thesis: Minimal Mutual Information Model Problem
Supervisor: Alexander Gasnikov
Bachelor of Mathematics
Thesis: Lattices, Sphere Packing and Number Theory
Supervisor: Alexey Zykin
Solving of Minimal Mutual Information Model Problem via Regularization of Dual Problem and Using Ellipsoid Method with Inexact Oracle.
Origami: What One Can Get via Paper Folding
Universite Grenoble Alpes -- Master 2 MSIAM/MOSIG/etc.
Reminder in Matrix analysis and optimization.
- Syllabus and Exercices: [PDF]
- Handwritten solutions:
- Matrix Part (Mon. AM; Tue. AM)
- Optimization Part (Wen. PM; Thu. AM)
- Notebooks: on GitHub of F. IUTZELER
- Chap 1: Python and NumPy Basics (look at that part before the practical sessions)
- Chap 2-1: Matrix Part (Wed. AM)
- Chap 2-2: Optimization Part (Fri. AM)
Universite Grenoble Alpes -- Master 2 MSIAM/MOSIG(EN).
Incremental and Stochastic Optimization for Learning, Spark, Distributed Optimization.
Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann
Batiment IMAG - Bureau 132 - Domaine Universitaire
38400, Saint Martin d'Hères, FRANCE